What We Do
The institution runs the following
- Education through workshops and seminar
- Human rights education
- Women and children rights
- Legal, business awareness and assistance
- Research programs
- Victim empowerment programme and other related to.
- Public participation programs.
- Service delivery monitoring
- Educational seminars.
- Paralegal services
- Social assistance act (all type of social grants)
- Child care act
- Crime prevention awareness
- The centre operates Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00.
- The centre operates within greater Bushbuckridge municipality
- Bushbuckridge is divided in to three region we have south, north and midlands.
Our programmes are targeting to meet the following sectors within a specified time and the popularisation of the institution:
- Rural communities
- Traditional leaders
- Traditional health association